Thank you for inquiring about our Non-MLS real estate agent program.
Here are the details of our plan:
- Our plan costs $99/year, paid up front every year.
- Commission splits are 80%/20% (80% to the agent, 20% to us).
- In-Network Referral splits are 100% (yes, 100% to you, nothing for us).
- Out-of-Network Referral splits are 80%/20% (80% to the agent, 20% to us).
Here are the rules for our plan:
- Broker office hours are Monday – Thursday 9am-5pm by appointment only (excluding state & federal holidays).
- We are a NON-MLS brokerage, members of our plan may NOT be members of the MLS.
- All types of referrals are allowed, however as a program participant you may only sell VA/HUD homes and new homes. Any other types of sales, including but not limited to vacant land, residential, commercial & industrial property must be approved in writing by the broker PRIOR to engaging in any sales activity.
- Advertising: Any and all advertising must be approved by the broker prior to publishing.
- Agent is responsible for obtaining all paperwork required for each transactions. Referrals only require a referral agreement, sales transactions require a plethora of paperwork, contact the broker for a list of requirements.
- Agents may hang their property management permit and/or business broker permit for a $15/per permit per year fee. However, agents may NOT engage in property management or business sales.